Dermaflash is a device at home that gently removes the outermost layer of dead cells and facial hairs. Derma flashing called dermaplanning is inspired by an in-office procedure of exfoliation.
Dermaflash was inspired by derma planning treatment and produce similar results. Dermaflash was invented by women for all women. This little device is useful for women of all ages, color, skin, tones, and types. After every 28 days, our skin turns over the cells. So there is need to exfoliate these dead cells otherwise it will add complexion to the skin tone. When we remove these dead cells our skin becomes smooth, soft, and luminous.
Dermaflash luxe anti-aging exfoliation device
Medically proven at-home derma planning exfoliation device for smoother younger and skin free from complexion. Clinically proven and dermatologist tested, DERMAFLASH LUXE is the original at-home dermaplaning device powered by Dermaflash to instantly make the skin smoother, younger skin by removing dead skin cells, built-up debris, peach fuzz, and by removing hairs. Created a woman for all women, this 3-in-1 award-winning facial exfoliation, hair removal, the anti-aging device is designed specifically for the delicate and even tone skin on a woman’s face.
By erasing the barrier to penetration, DERMAFLASH LUXE maximizes skincare absorption, while creating flawless smooth skin for makeup. You can buy the best dermafalsh device from http//www. Dermaflash.com.
The derma flash description
- This is the non-vibration defoliator
- Each package includes 1 dermaplane Glo dermaplane with 6 replacement heads and 1 AAA battery for the LED light. Bright LED light ensures you’ll never miss a spot as you remove debris and exfoliate your skin.
- Flawless Glo is designed like the professional-grade devices used by estheticians and board-certified dermatologists. They do not use Vibrating dermaplane devices because they do not yield the same level of precision and control as a static, non-vibrating dermaplaning wand.
- Dermaplaning can smooth the appearance of fine lines and improve the application of makeup and creams.
- Dermaplane head includes a ridged safety guard that helps to protect skin from any injury
- Can be used for all types of skin
How to use
The replenishment kit is for use with Dermaflash one, LUXE, Rx device to remove debris and oil from the skin. Dermaflash instantly removes the built-up debris, extra oil dead skin cells, and facial hairs. Constant use of the dermafalsh will change the skin tone, texture and reduce aging wrinkles. To use this device and lather preflash cleanser. Insert a single-use edge into the device. Press the power button to start the vibration of the dress. Press again the power button for more vibration. Hold the skin tightly with the opposite hand at 45 degrees across the entire face, lips, cheeks, nose, and eyelids. Use post flash moisturizer after treatment of hydration skin.
- 3-in-1 exfoliating, anti-aging, and painless debris removal
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of aging
- Targets dullness and uneven texture to make skin even
- Creates a radiant and glowing complexion
- Suitable for all ages, skin tones, and types
- Gentle and safe for women who are with sensitive skin
What is derma planning?
Dermaplanning is a technique usd to remove the dead cells and hair from your face by blades. It is also called micro-planning and blading. It is the easiest way to removing the hairs from the face at home. Or is it a manual exfoliating treatment that uses a sterile blade to remove debris from the pores as well as extra hairs.
The derma planning aims to remove the extra hairs from your skin and make the skin smooth, youthful, and radiant. In this method, a painless blade is use to scrape away hairs from the skin. It removes all deal cells build up in the skin and make our skin dull and uneven.
Dermaplaning can use for any skin type and anyone with:
- Acne scars
- Dull skin
- Dry skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Fine wrinkles
This technique looks similar to shaving, but it is much more effective and useful because the blade used can get right against the top layer of skin. There is no need to worry about the hair growing back darker- dermaplaning targets the vellus hair (peach fuzz) that grows back the same size and color. Also, the way the surgical blade cuts the hair does not create an illusion of thicker hair.
How it works
If you look at the tool used for dermaplaning treatments, you may notice it looks like a razor you would use on your body hair.
The basic concept of dermaplaning is the same as shaving. By aiming a sterile blade at a 45-degree angle and dragging it slowly across your skin, you remove dead cells, scar tissue, and other debris that may be making your skin’s surface look uneven.
Your skin expose daily to harsh environmental toxins, irritants, and sun damage. This can cause the top layer of your skin to appear dull, and it can make you look aged. Dermaplaning clears away those damaged skin cells so newer skin cells are what you see when you look in the mirror.
Benefits of dermaplanning
- It painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate the growth of the new cells with little to no downtime.
- Dermaplanning is a great option for people with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation of the skin.
- It performes before treatments like facials, laser, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
- Dermaplanning can performe frequently.
- It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly on the face.
- Dermaplanning can help significantly lighten inflammatory scars or marks from past acne.
- It does not make the hair grow back thicker and darker.